Summer has arrived!
How do I know when summer has truly arrived in Copenhagen? Besides the obvious fact that the sun is shining…
1) I’m sweating like hell even when I’m not working out (charming – that’s me)
2) I wake up at 6 and there’s no way I’m going back to bed – did you see the weather?
3) My flowers all die as I tend to place them in the windows and never remember to water them
4) I want to go running every day, and end up hardly being able to manage more than 5K because the heat is killing me… But it’s so wonderful being out when the sun is out and people are everywhere in the streets
5) I eat my first cereal-based breakfast! I love cereal for breakfast but usually I stay away from it as it has too many calories compared to the huge amount I need to stay full until lunch. But in the summertime I tend to be less hungry throughout the day, so it fits perfectly. Welcome back cereal, I’ve missed you 🙂